Solar energy can be an excellent choice when you are looking to remodel your house or build a new one. Solar power can increase your home’s value and make it more efficient. Solar panel installation can transform your home in amazing ways.
How Solar Energy Works
Photovoltaic cells absorb sunlight and convert it into solar power. This produces a direct current which is converted to an alternating current (AC) energy by an inverter. The AC energy flows through an electrical panel of the system and is distributed throughout the system.
These are the main steps:
- Photovoltaic cells capture the sun’s energy and convert it to DC electricity.
- An inverter is a device that converts DC energy into AC electricity.
- Your home is powered by electricity
- The excess electricity generated by the solar panels is fed back into the electric grid.
Solar Panel Installation
Solar panel installation on your roof can make your home more energy-efficient while renovating your exterior.
There are many factors that could impact the price of solar panels for exterior remodeling projects. These factors include:
- Geolocation: Electricity costs vary between different cities and states. Your solar panels will be more valuable if they are priced higher. The amount of sunlight that your panels receive throughout the day can be affected by where you live. Florida has a lot of sunshine.
- Prices for local solar: Consider the cost of installing solar in your area. Your home will be more appealing to buyers if it has solar panels installed.
- System output: A larger system will produce more energy and offer more value when renovating your exterior.
For solar panel installations, don’t forget to take advantage of the Federal Solar Tax Credit!
Roof Solar Panel Installation
Solar panels can be mounted on any roof type. Mounting solutions can also be modified to allow for the installation of different solar panels. There is only one difference between roof types: the cost of mounting solar panels. This is due to the different equipment required for certain types of roofs.
If you are looking to install a solar carport in your exterior remodeling, a solar carport is the best option. Solar carports are becoming increasingly popular for charging electric vehicles (EVs). Although solar carports can charge your electric vehicle (EV), they offer much more. Solar carports can also be used to generate energy for your home. They produce more energy than a roof-mounted system. Because solar panels can be placed in direct sunlight, carports can take full advantage of Florida’s sunshine.
Solar Pool Heaters
An in-ground pool can be heated by a solar heating system. It’s very easy. First, water is filtered out of the pool. Then it is circulated through pipes to solar collectors. After heating, the water is repiped to the pool. Solar-powered pool heaters are more economical than traditional heaters and produce their own electricity.
Go Solar With ESD Solar
ESD Solar can help with exterior home remodeling and solar panel installation. We are experts in solar energy and will help you select the right option for your home. For more information on solar panels and why they are important, call us today. We can help you decide if solar panels are the right fit for your home, and we can also show you how to integrate them into your roof design. ESD Solar Company offers the highest quality solar panels for your home in Florida, Texas, and Colorado.
This post was written by Daniel Massaad, owner and expert solar technician at https://esdsolar.com/! ESD is one of the top solar panel companies in Florida! Our licensed and certified contractors are masters of their craft; with years of experience servicing the great Tampa Bay area and beyond, the choice is simple. ESD excels at offering you the best in solar value!