There are so many hair regrowth and restoration procedures that are successfully carried out with the modern techniques available now. Which is why it’s very obvious for anyone suffering from hair thinning to ask why PRP hair restoration only and is the procedure even worth the hype that it enjoys? If you’re one of those persons, then this guide is just the right thing for you. Read through to find all your answers.
Let’s begin with, Why PRP Only?
PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma – is a medical procedure that centrifuges blood taken from your body – to obtain platelets. These platelets have wonderful cell renewal and hair regrowth properties. When they’re injected in the scalp, hair starts regrowing fast. Now, let’s go through the benefits of this procedure that will answer your question, Why PRP?
- It’s a Noninvasive Quick Procedure
Since the Clinique Anti Aging PRP hair restoration procedure is non-invasive, it literally takes no more than 5 minutes to inject the platelets in the scalp.
- It’s a Convenient Procedure
There are many angles related to comfort in PRP. Have a look!
- Doctors use local numbing creams so that you experience no discomfort during the procedure.
- It causes no serious side effects like an infection.
- You can go minding your business immediately after the procedure.
- It doesn’t consume much of your time.
- It doesn’t require you to take any special precaution other than a few that your doctor will suggest.
All in all, it’s a hassle-free procedure.
- It is Effective
When you’re investing money into any kind of hair restoration procedure, it’s obvious to be worried about the efficiency. And this is the good thing about PRP. You will see results. In other words, there will be hair restoration. However, just remember, if you’re already bald, this isn’t the right procedure for you. Other than this, all that’s needed is no more than 3-4 sittings and you’ll have your hair back again.
That said, let’s move down to a few things that you must know before undergoing the treatment. Have a look!
- There’s a time of at least a month between every sitting. So, if your doctor says it’ll require 3 sittings, then the entire procedure will be carried out in a span of 3 months.
- This procedure, just like any procedure, is permanent only if you go for touch-up sessions as suggested by your doctor.
All in all, considering it’s benefits, we say that this procedure is absolutely worth the hype.
Also, you can always check the website, https://www.cliniqueantiaging.com/en/body-treatments/mesotherapy-for-hair/, for any other information that you may require before visiting the clinic.