Sometimes, all that our homes need to look more charming and inviting is a beautiful garden. Usually, the cost of renovating a house can be quite high, especially if you’re on a budget. Instead of worrying about a house makeover, why don’t you start thinking of designing an aesthetically attractive garden? Well, that’s where Garden Design Auckland comes in.
They can help you refresh the look of your house by introducing an incredible garden design right in front of your lawn. Although this often takes a good amount of time, the outcomes are always worth it.
Why Consider Garden Design Auckland
There are many benefits of designing your garden using professional services. First, it can boost the value of your property. When you create an outstanding plan and execute it to a beautiful garden design, it can add curb appeal. And if you plan to sell your home in the future, you can confidently ask for a good price if you have a well-maintained garden.
While the amount of value increase can vary, green and creative landscape design can make your property sell higher than the market price. The good news is that it’s very possible to turn an ordinary landscape into a paradise where you and your family and rest and relax. An attractive garden also exudes a sense of harmony and relief as you’re visually surrounded by a beautiful plantation.
The garden can be an attraction for species like birds, butterflies, and other delightful creatures. As the homeowner, you’ll experience great joy by seeing your garden is home to some delightful creatures. That can add up to the whole vibe of the garden.
Why Hire a Professional Garden Designer
Designing a garden can be daunting and time-consuming. By hiring a professional designer, you can save money in the long run. That’s because the professionals won’t make mistakes that can turn out costly. The garden design team can also provide you with actionable advice on how to implement the various ideas to create the perfect garden.
Typically, professional garden designers offer the following services to residential and commercial property owners:
- Commercial and residential garden design
- Project management
- Planting design and installation
- Full in-house construction services
- Installation of natural swimming pools and hot tub
- Bespoke water features design and installation
Usually, the garden design process consists of a few steps as explained below:
- Site Visit and Consultation – You’ll have to first meet with the garden designer to discuss your ideas and needs. It’s at this meeting that you’ll also discuss the design prices. Generally, the price will be affected by several factors, including plot size, scope, features included, and the complexity of the project. Since every garden is different, what you might need to pay for your project should be discussed at the first consultation.
- Layout Design – After the first consultation, the professional designers will then prepare a scaled design. The design will highlight the soft and hard landscaping features that will be included in the actual design.
- Quotation – Upon finalizing the layout design as per your requirements, the professional designer will offer a detailed quotation and specification.
- Construction – Once you accept the quotation, the professional will schedule the work. A team of gardeners will then undertake the project.
- Planting – Your garden designer will ensure their team handles the planting and caring of the plants. Whether your garden is small or large, a reliable gardener has the experience needed to implement any idea. They will transform your garden and make your home an attraction to visitors and passers-by.
Your garden can enhance the beauty of your home and increase its market value significantly. Hiring a professional garden designer can help you implement the perfect garden design Auckland and transform the appearance of your entire home. The professional will give you a comprehensive package of services that will leave your garden looking great. Just ensure you pick a reputable garden designer.